doo

Default Starrett 823 ID Mic Thread Size

Does anyone know offhand what the thread size is for the extension
tubes on a Starrett 823 tubular ID mic?
I've been doing some line boring, and want to make a C shaped anvil to
straddle the bar to get accurate measurements. The solid rod ID mic
works OK, but I have to go thru the bar at the 1/2" toolholder hole,
and depending on the length of the bore, it's a pita to keep moving the
setup. Also doesn't have a lot of clearance.
I know, I know, I can measure the threads myself, but didn't have the
bifocals with me sigh, getting older, or a magnifyer.
I'm pretty sure I'll have to order a tap and die.
Thanks, guys
Ron