JohnM

EdFielder wrote:
One of the most popular new scams on the internet is the
" get paid for your opinion" - It seems that people are so desperate to be
heard that they will actually pay these con men in hopes of being noticed.
If you read this newsgroup, you will find a similar situation in guys
responding to every message just so they can post their own philosophy which
is usually some coffee table quotation attached as part of their signature.
Having said all that, I guess that makes me part of the " I want to be
noticed" herd as well.

Umm.. did Ed say something? I wasn't paying attention..