Jim Yanik

Jim Yanik . wrote in
:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
" wrote in
oups.com:

Dog will eat the sponges and possibly block his digestive tract
and die.

Thanks Ed. I learn something new and useful seemingly every day
here on alt.home.repair

Yes, that many posters give out bad advice.

I'm sure you've killed a few mosquitoes and other bugs over the
years because they annoyed you. Do you recommend it to other
people?

Only you would equate killing mosquitoes and dogs.

Live in a Disney fantasy world if you like, but there's really no
difference.

Only in your opinion.

It's chauvinistic for people to claim one type of life has
more value than another.

I get the impression you would like to live in a lawless society.
There are laws in just about every state about harming domestic
pets,but you would rather act on your own and leave lethal traps for
them(except that the law doesn't see it that way.),in "defense of your
property",rather than talk to the owner,or get the authorities
involved.

As I said before,many Usenet posters give out bad or unwise advice.
You seem to be one of those.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik