kaboom

On 29 Jul 2005 18:08:39 -0700, "ChrisCoaster"
wrote:

Sometimes(AND I'M NOT KIDDING!!) there is a "farting" type sound that
comes from the Weather Channel during their "Local on the Eights"
forecasts. I think it happens mostly when they roll the radar loops.

Anyone else notice this - or it it time for me to head to the Home?

**The Home Avoid the green jello. Actually, there is a part where
there is a graphic and then a box slids from the left onto the screen
and it carries the present temp and the sun/cloud icon (Your Weather
Right Now or something like that). It takes up half the screen, the
other half is some dude pretending he's being active. When it slides
onto the screen there is a farting sound. I couldn't figure out
whether it was my TV or the Weather Channel.

kaboomie