D Steck

Here's the link.... (St. Louis Post Dispatch)

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...7?OpenDocument

Watch the wrap on the link. The story is at the bottom of the page.
There's also a story of a woman suing a church because she got hit the head
by a baseball near the dunking booth. That one gripes my butt too.....

"Dhakala" wrote in message
oups.com...

D Steck wrote:
Sure, call the lawyer first. Why not try to work it out first and then
if
all else fails, call the lawyer.

Saw a case today in the paper where a guy fell asleep on the railroad
tracks, got ran over by a train and lost his legs. Now he's hooked up
with
some crook lawyer trying to sue the railroad and three employees for
negligence. It's always someone else's fault in this country.

In what paper did that article appear? I'd like to nominate it for The
True Stella Awards - http://stellaawards.com