Larry Jaques

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:53:18 -0500, the opaque "Martin H. Eastburn"
clearly wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:44:10 -0500, the opaque "Martin H. Eastburn"
clearly wrote:

Heres another

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/1...76_ys_full.jpg

I let Firefox expand that one and scrolled down the left side.
When I got to the bottom, I thought
"MAN, look at the size of those woofers!"
That was fun.

O rings look like the rings around the woofer! - Agree.

The curved triangular section plus the ring wer the 2 things
visible in the picture as I scrolled down. Very evocative.

Like one on "back to the future" ? Where the kid hits it once and blows him across the room.

Or like the stereo setup the guy (Seth Green) gets in ending of The
Italian Connection? He puts the ladies in front of it and it blows
their clothes right off? I simply MUST get wunna them! Of course,
I'd be perfectly happy settling as the guy who runs off with Charlize
Theron. SCHWING!

--
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do!