TONEEBEE

Default Sharp 28" TV Fault

I have a 2 year old Sharp widescreen tv (Model 28JW73H). It has
performed faultlessly and has a great picture. Just recently the
screen has been playing up with a intermittant picture fault. The
picture is still there full sreen but basically the screen is all
washed out with green wishywashy colours. It then works fine again for
a while.

The picture is now permanently green wishywashy. This is there on
terrestial tv satellite tv ps2 video and camcorder - I checked all
inputs ! - all plugs seem ok and in tight - wiggleing of each scart
does not lead to improvement in picture.

I have also just noticed that when you turn the tv off the screen goes
black and then a red green blue flash appears for a few seconds before
disappearing.

Any advice would be gratefully received - I presume this may be a tv
repair shop job ?.
Thanks.