Dave Plowman

Default Flues cross my boundary - whar are the regs

In article ,
Robert wrote:
Four interesting questions he (1) is he allowed he put the pipes
etc over the border and (2) even if he made the outlets flush with the
side of his house is he allowed to discharge into your 'airspace'.
(3) are you allowed to remove the offending bits of pipe and (4) are
you allowed to block the pipes?

Sounds like uk.legal would be a good place to ask all this.

Sounds like a good way of ruining relations with a neighbour.

Just how much time do you spend in the passageway between two houses if
it's only a metre wide? If you took any action which forced him to alter
the layout of the inside of his house because of this, I'd call you
unreasonable.

--
*When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn