Phisherman

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:54:52 GMT, "Sam Nickaby" wrote:

We keep replacing the shower curtains because of mold. Recently we
bought an anti-mold shower curtain. This lasted a bit longer but
eventually mold will grow on it. What are some ways I can prevent
mold growth on shower curtains.

Thanks

Use an after-shower spray on the curtain. Run a fan for at least 20
minutes after bathing. Kill exisiting mold/mildew with a solution of
1 pint warm water, 1/4 cup household bleach, 1/4 teaspoon dishwashing
liquid in a spray bottle. Mold and mildew require moisture to grow.