Norminn

Sam Nickaby wrote:
We keep replacing the shower curtains because of mold. Recently we
bought an anti-mold shower curtain. This lasted a bit longer but
eventually mold will grow on it. What are some ways I can prevent
mold growth on shower curtains.

Thanks

Sponge it off with soapy water with a touch of bleach. I toss mine in
the washer, with a couple of towels, run on gentle cycle, warm water,
detergent and bleach. Put in dryer, low heat, for only a minute or two,
to warm it and get the wrinkles out. DO NOT forget it ) Hang it up
right away. When they get old, I use them for drop cloths.