Inty

Default Chinese monitor...

Hi, I'm searching for a TECO TE551 monitor schematic... the board is marked
"Chung Sheng" and the CRT is "Chunghwa"... on internet I found only similar
schematics that didn't help in the reparation. When the monitor is connected
to pc and to a plug the monitor goes in protection mode (tick, tick, tick)
but reset the pc leaving it connected results in 2 seconds of HT present and
filiment on... when HT goes away filiment rests on... the HOT is a 2SC5148
and it isn't shorted but read open... i' ve found some mosfets (IRF630) that
read open... there is a B+ regulator circuit based on a KA3428 and a IRFS630
(on the secondary side)...

--
Inty -
Nessuna regola nei NG !