Upscale

"WillR" wrote in message
I do big dovetails on the bandsaw, little ones (jewel boxes) on the
scroll saw. It does work and you can get quality dovetails. :-)

Somedays the bandsaw gets more work than the table saw -- and for rough
work I will use the band saw first because of the speed and safety...

One thing that's intrigued me is how quiet a bandsaw is and what you can
actually do with one and the proper jigs. I live in an apartment so the only
times I do any heavy woodworking is when I go over to a friend's house to
use my tablesaw that I sold him. Since I use a wheelchair, so far anyway,
I've been unable to find a cheap enough, close enough accessible location
for me to rent for use as a small workshop.

I'd never use a tablesaw in an apartment, but a bandsaw in a dedicated
apartment room is entirely workable and just means that I'd need a big
enough apartment, something entirely within my reach. Now I'm really
envisioning all sorts of possibilities.