Clay

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:55:07 +0000, R.H. wrote:
They've all been answered correctly:
412. Mason's line holder
413. Cable puller
414. Pencil launcher
415. Valve spring compressor, I wasn't sure about this one until I found
another one ebay
416. Tube bending spring
417. Piston groove cleaner

A couple new photos and links can be found on the answer page:

http://pzphotosan75.blogspot.com/

One little nitpick - #416, the tube goes _inside_ the coil, the coil
doesn't go inside the tube. I've used one of these before, and
it seems like, after the tube is bent, the bender doesn't just slide
off - it has to be unscrewed. It seems that the tube really _wants_
to crimp - but the coil constrains it, but the tube expands into
the interstices of the coil. I know this is true, because I bought
a set of three once, and the cardboard blister pack called out the
tube sizes that could be bent by each. I think they were 1/8", 1/4",
and either 3/16" or 3/8" - it's been a few years.

The nitpick is, the bender coil goes _outside_ the tube. :-)

Cheers!
Rich