Gunner

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:21:50 -0500, "Sven" wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
Did you get the reply to my email about the lathe? I got an
undeliverable bounce back to my mail box

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Yes, I did and I thank you for your help. You were the first guy I thought
of when I needed advise on a lathe! I will give you an update on Tuesday.
Steve

Cool! And good luck!