SMS

Bob Oberman wrote:
Buck Turgidson wrote:

I have a box that is about 2' by 2' by 3' high full of clothing I need
to send. It is a bit heavy since it is full of clothes.

Would USPS or UPS be cheaper to send these? What about USPS Media Rate?
Thanks for any replies.

I have found the cheapest way is Fed Express Ground service. They
aren't the fastest -- way but very inexpensive and dependable.

This is correct. I recently send a bicycle to a relative. The FedEx
Ground rate was about 1/2 of the UPS rate, but also of importance is
that FedEx has counters all over the area, so I don't have to drive ten
miles to UPS.