SQLit

"stevie" wrote in message
stay away from Carrier. my neighbor installed a $9000+ system last year

and
it hasn't worked properly since installation.

yes, the installer is mostly to blame (he is authorized Carrier dealer).
However, Carrier Corporation has provide NO help or assistance of any

kind.

Why is it Carriers fault?
Like the broken record we keep playing; the equipment is not the major
player in the formula.
The installer is the one that makes or breaks the job.

I am sure that Carrier will stand by their warranty. As for preformance not
their job, they sell parts not installation.