AlexW

Andy Hall wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:51:36 +0100, AlexW
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
snip/

- There is no spares or repair backup. Faulty ones go in the skip.

There is a PP/PPro helpline telephone number on the side of each tool
IIRC. I phoned it and they offered to provide parts, I was after a slide
arm for a guard on their original 10" SCMS two years old, and out of
warrantee at the time. In the end I bought a new saw for various reasons
and repaired the bent arm. But the service was there.

Alex.

All PPro products? Comprehensive range of parts?

Dunno...

But my random shot in the dark for a part I did not expect to be able to
get turned out to be getable.

We had to select the product PP250CMS and then work though a few
sub-assy descriptions etc. They then told me the price (about a tenner
IIRC) and indicated that it was not ex-stock and it would take a few
weeks to get. I didn't bother in the end and did a quick fix on the
slide arm thingy.

That's all the info I have. But this is /seems/ than 'no spares or backup'.

Phone 'em & see, maybe they have canned this helpline?

Alex