Larry Jaques

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:20:10 -0400, the opaque "Upscale"
clearly wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Drop by Lee Valley Tools and get their 1/4 or 3/8" cups, magnets,
discs, and washers. They're plenty strong.

Another idea he might consider is a magnetic door lock that won't open at
all unless a magnet is place in the proper location. Very small chance of
the hidden door being opened accidentally.

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...=3,41399,41403

Hey, neat idea, though he stated that it's not a stealth area.
This is the first time I've seen those. Rob's been holding out.

The only problem is limiting your LVT purchases. I seldom get away
from there with invoices less than $100, and I could easily spend 10
times that much each time if it weren't for my depth-limited pockets.

And yeah, that's always a problem. Probably recommended to do mail order so
the window shopping doesn't turn into a financial bloodletting.

It's awfully hard even with catalogs.

--
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do!