Rob Morley

In article , "Toby Sleigh"
says...

"TheScullster" wrote in message
Hi all

So, is there anywhere in East Yorks where kitchen contents are recycled?
I would rather get decent second hand stuff for say £50 than buy new cheap
tat for £75.
This is going to house light(ish) tools and DIY bits so needs to be fairly
rhobust.

Phil

Subscribe to your local FreeCycle group.
http://freecycle.org/ and put in a
wanted request.
It's a great way of getting rid of stuff that you don't need any more but
seems a waste to skip.

The groups I read require that you offer something before posting a
request - there has been a flood of "give me a laptop/MP3
player/digital camera" type requests recently that does not endear
the posters to most readers.