Larry Jaques

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:40:13 -0400, the opaque
(J T) clearly wrote:

Thu, Jul 28, 2005, 4:09pm
(Bruce*T) does
say:
You might want to check out SOSS (brand name) invisible hinges tu use on
your panel. snip

I had thought about invisible type hinges, and did some looking,
but seem to have missed these. Nice. I think tho, for this, I'll stick
with the magnets, I believe they'll work better on this, as I'll only be
using 1/2" or 3/4" material. I'm starting to wonder now if I'll need to
do some rare earth magnet research. I want enough to keep the piece in
place, but I don't want to use so many I can't pull it loose. LOL

Drop by Lee Valley Tools and get their 1/4 or 3/8" cups, magnets,
discs, and washers. They're plenty strong.

Magnets:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,42363,42348

Accessories:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,42363,42348

The only problem is limiting your LVT purchases. I seldom get away
from there with invoices less than $100, and I could easily spend 10
times that much each time if it weren't for my depth-limited pockets.
Do you have all 3 tool porn catalogs from Rob? Woodworking, Gardening,
and Hardware, all equally as enticing as the other. sigh

So many tools. So little time/money.

--

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things
over and over and over again for the truth to sink in,

G.W. Bush
Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005