Gunner

On 29 Jul 2005 08:07:48 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

I was too busy answering flaming anal retentive machinists.

Actually..thats what they are paid to be. Occupational requirement.

LOL. You clearly understand the breed! I think Steve's
problem is he cannot realize that some folks just cannot
stop thinking, the same way they work. Machinists *have*
to analyze a job like this the same way they would do it
for real.

Jim

While I make no claim to being a machinist of any sort...my wife finds
it fascinating that I cant stand pictures hanging on the wall
crooked...and the last one she measured was 1/16" tilted. Neither she
nor my son could tell that it was off. Shrug.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli