Gunner

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:39:49 +0100, Peter Wiley
wrote:

In article , F. George
McDuffee wrote:

snip
That said, I still think CA is nuts. Especially since
these types of weapons are not likely to be purchased by the typical
person who would use a gun or rifle in a crime.

snip
first we get the mean loooking guns banned [AKA assault rifles]
then we get the big guns banned ... first 0.500 the 0.490, etc.
then we get the small guns banned ...
for an Amerika as safe as Australia and England

................. except I don't have any problems getting bolt action
rifles here in Australia. Ooooops, there's that ignorance factor again.

PDW

So what happened to all the self loaders, the lever actions and the
pump guns? And the handguns?

"The entire population of Great Britain has been declared insane by
their government. It is believed that should any one of them come in
possession of a firearm, he will immediately start to foam at the
mouth and begin kiling children at the nearest school. The proof of
their insanity is that they actually believe this."
-- someone in misc.survivalism