Kendall P. Bullen

In article RGcGe.13490$x32.6380@trndny09,
"Donna" wrote:

Same here. As the neighbor, I would definitely have asked before hooking
up to the fence, too.

Ditto, but if I didn't actually hook it up (just put it so it went an
inch away) I wouldn't "ask"...why ask for building something on my
property? It's like like the OP asked before putting up a fence on one
side of my property, right? (I mean theoretically, if I were the
neighbor and if, unlike in this situation, I lived there when the first
fence went up.)

And I don't think this situation warrents anywhere near the drama he seems
to be investing in it.

Ditto.

He should shrug it off as a minor annoyance,

I'm trying to figure out (other than in his head) just what the
annoyance is. ;-)

Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen http://www.his.com/~kendall/
kendall@---^^^^^^^

Never e-mail me copies of Usenet postings, please.
I do read the groups to which I post!