Artemia Salina

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:21:25 -0700, SteveB wrote:

"Clif Holland" wrote in message
I can't find disrespected in my dictionary, maybe in the Ebonics version...

Ahhhh. Now racism raises its head. The true nature of the beast is
appearing ..........

And of course, Steve, you must be sure to blame EVERYONE in the group
for the actions of one individual as if the group was a single
individual. That'll make it easier to console yourself with the
idea that the entire group, or should I say "beast", is unreasonable
and that you are merely its undeserving victim.

Does it really make you feel better being so intellectually dishonest?
I'll bet it doesn't. Not really.