Charles Spitzer

"no(SPAM)vasys" wrote in message
Patrick Conroy wrote:
Succumbing to an impulse, I grabbed some Rockler Red Dot Clearance
Accuride 3037 100# Full Extensions slides for a little under $5. I’ve
been googlin’ for a few minutes but can find any official documentation
on these things.

Are they a one-off slide that Accuride produced just for Rockler?
Anybody have any complaints about them?

My thought was anytime I can get an Accuride Full Extension for under $5,
I should buy now and think later.

Oh, I also impulsed on the Scott Phillips Wood/Delta DIY Woodworking Kit
CD. Over a $100 Value Included on an Interactive CD also for $4.95. After
viewing it, I’m glad I didn’t spend $10.

I checked Accuride's web site and they don't list a 3037 slide. Are you
sure this is the right number?

http://www.accuride.com/search/index.php

--
Jack Novak