Mathew J. Newton

I bought a Power Meter model 9149 from the Lidl store in Fuengirola
today. Instructions are in Spanish - "naturally". Normally I can
handle that, but in this case there's too much to digest.

In short I need an English language instruction sheet.
Can't find the manufacturer, Lidl Espana ain't interested -
"naturally".

Can some kind guy out there help me out, fax me a copy, or send as an
attachment to an email? Just a Xerox type copy - please !! ??

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Unfortunately I have no scanner however I do have a coolbox to steady
my camera on so hopefully these will do:

http://www.newtonnet.co.uk/temporary/9149/

(3 x JPEGs, 2272x1074 (be careful of IE6 shrinking them to fit!),
brightened and (re)compressed to ~600KB each)

I've also put the originals there so you can play about with them as
you wish - they're ~1.6MB each so whilst I don't know what bandwidth
you've got my upload is 384kbps so will be limited to this anyway.

Hope this helps!

Mathew