G&M

Default Quality of Wickes kitchen cabinets?

"dmc" wrote in message ...
In article , G&M

wrote:

"David Dickinson" wrote in message
Anyone have any recent experience with installing Wickes kitchen

units,
and any comments on their quality? I'm looking getting their plain

gloss
white units, and they seem to be reasonable value for money.

The take-away ones are crap.

They are not great but to be fair they are not the worst...

Hmm ? We actually bought one of these to tide us over until the
constructional work in the kitchen area was done and the read kitchen
delivered from Wickes. It did it's job well but after six months of
admitted abuse, neither door fits and there is some decay at the base where
the chipboard gets wet.

B&Q take away ones are better but I'd still recommend the Wickes ordered
ones over these.