jim rozen

In article , Eric R Snow says...

Too bad about the folks who worked for the city (and state) who
relied on those firearms.

I am pretty liberal. But it seems to me that the 2nd ammendment does
allow ownership of this particular rifle. I support ALL the
ammendments. That said, I still think CA is nuts. Especially since
these types of weapons are not likely to be purchased by the typical
person who would use a gun or rifle in a crime. And if someone was
truly bent on sniping at people there are lots of ways this type of
rifle could be purchased. I have a customer who placed top a couple
times in the last couple years shooting a 50 caliber custom rifle at
1000 yards. He and his other competitors certainly have no trouble
buying their big fancy guns.

Gunner puts me at 'slightly to the right of kennedy' on his
liberalometer. The fact that I enjoy shooting is sort of
immaterial on this barrett issue - it just seems dumb to me
that LA should purchase the tools from this guy, and then
turn around and villify him for political brownie points.

He's right to tell them to get stuffed, IMO.

Jim

please reply to: