Steve W.

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gunner

says...

On 27 Jul 2005 12:54:17 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

Interesting link.

http://www.thegunzone.com/shot/barrett.html

I was unaware that our government supplied them to AQ btw.

Jim

We shipped a few to the Mojahadeen. Along with several thousand
Stinger Anti-Aircraft missiles, which they used to knock down Soviet
helicopters quite handily. A number of the Stingers are still missing
btw, though the US made a very concerted effort to buy most of them
back after the war.

Right, but are barrett's claims about that city accurate?

Jim

If you mean about LA . Yes they are true. The rifle he writes about has
since been retrieved by the LA Police, un-repaired. Ronnie has also
wrote that he will not do business with any govt. agency in CA while
this unconstitutional law is in effect.