Donna

"AllEmailDeletedImmediately" wrote in message

has anyone ever thought that the new neighbor should have come over
and offered the guy something for saving him some money? fences can
be expensive. that's what i would have done.

Same here. As the neighbor, I would definitely have asked before hooking
up to the fence, too. But the neighbor isn't posting, just the other guy.
And I don't think this situation warrents anywhere near the drama he seems
to be investing in it. He should shrug it off as a minor annoyance, and be
glad if that is the worst problem he has with his neighbors.

Donna