Nick Hull

In article et,
"uncle k" wrote:

The whole idea is to do this without using our house water system. We've
left for up to two months numerous times and never had any problem. I
agree, four months is a stretch. We do leave the power on, to run our
security system, timers, and supply enough heat to keep things from being
damaged by cold or dampness. Even if I have someone go in once a week,
there's no guarantee that a leak wouldn't start the minute they left. One
week, let alone one day, with water running through the floors would be
disasterous. I could put all the loose plants in a kids wading pool or the
like, but a serious leak would fill that in no time.

Just buy a small junk water heater (no leaks but don't need heating
elements) and fill,it 3/4 with water and compressed air head. You then
have a pressurized water supply, but with limited volume (whatever you
put in it).

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/