mac davis

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:58:00 -0400, (J T) wrote:

Sun, Jul 24, 2005, 8:41pm (EDT-3)

(Big*Blackmon) burbled:
DON'T YOU DARE CROSSPOST TO THE FAM HIERARCHY ESPECIALLY FAM.WOODWORKING
OR THERE WILL BE SERIOUS USENET CONSEQUENCES

OK, quick quiz. How many of you nimrods noticed that this little
troll cossposted his/her drivel?

JOAT
I must be over the hill, 'cause I'm starting to pick up speed.

well, since the OP obviously lacked the intelligence or sense of humor needed to
hang out at the wRECk, I figured that they had to be cross posting..
the second clue was when I was dumb enough to respond to the OP, Agent asked if
I wanted to post to all groups or just the wRECk..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing