Ace

SteveB,

You are a million laughs. After reading a lot of the posts, it seems if you
yourself had any knowledge of metalworking you would already have an idea of
"how much would it cost". Otherwise, how are you going to know whether you
are being ripped off?

"SteveB" wrote in message

"jw" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hang on.

Quoting you: An exact price would have to be determined by first
providing a drawing.

But you want one of us to give you a quote on something without said
drawing. And when one of us asked for a drawing, you state that he
must be too inept to do the job if he can't figure it out w/o a
drawing.

You border on a troll with this level of logic.

JW

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.............NO! I gave a thumbnail
description. All I wanted was a guesstimate price.

If someone said, $5-$10 per item, I could say that is within the budget.
If someone would say $40-$60 per item, I would know that is not within the
budget.

I wasn't placing an order, just a guess.

Please reread the description. For a six inch piece of metal, what I
described should be easily imaginable to any experienced metalworker who
was NOT OVERTHINKING THE JOB.

A six inch miniature column cut out of a piece of 1" square solid bar.

Sheesh.

Steve