Gunner

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:31:49 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 06:19:09 GMT, the opaque Gunner
clearly wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:59:15 -0700, Larry Jaques

Tool hangers? Try our new, improved ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) handy
pouches! www.diversify.com/handypouches.html
/blatant ad

Those are actually rather cool. Only problem I can see is sawdust
gumming up the velcro. Snaps may be a better way to go. Or YKK zipper.

Not a problem.

I wear an Uncle Mikes ankle holster with an handgun tucked away in
it. It depends on velcro to stay attached to my leg..and when Im
working in sawdust, or similar type of environment...its a stone bitch
to get all the spooge out of the velco so it will attach the next day

So put on a tyvek/cotton/nylon jump suit to keep the spooge offen yer
ankles/holster. You're talking about kneeling/sitting/laying/rolling
around in sawdust under large machine beds, right? BTDT, but without
a piece.

Try it daily with. Cant wear a jump suit...way too hot most of the
time for two layers of clothes. Shrug.

A brushing and/or quick blast of compressed air frees all dust
(to go gum up something else.) File cards and shop vacs work
pretty well, too.

Ive tried all those methods, none work well for me. Shrug

Perhaps I make finer sawdust than you do.

Perhaps. Im going to have to buy another identical holster soon, as
this one is just about worn out.

Zippers have a much worse time in a dirty environment. BTDT.

The big YKK nylon ones? Those seem to last forever for me with few
issues, unless you pull hard on them or snag em.

The big YKK nylon jobs are better, but how often do you find them,
especially on smaller items like that ankle holster?

Hint..you make Stuff..right? G

P.S: I'm almost glad I didn't have a chance to stop by your place
last week. It was 105° in Concord and DOWN to 102°F in Redding when I
was heading north for home last Sunday. An extra couple days of
driving in that kind of heat (old truck/no A/C) would have killed me.

But...its a dry heat. G, up there in Redding etc..the humitiy is a
lot higher. True.

Yall come on down when the weather cools off and you girly men dont
melt. Let you play in the shop, maybe get some range time with
assorted toys.

Chuckle

Gunner

---

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli