SteveB

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:30:40 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Marc" wrote in message
And that is what you got.
12 answers and they all want a drawing... Makes me go Hmmmmmmm
"I must have a drawing"
Marc

Hmmmm. I need a drawing to imagine a miniature antique wood architectural
column. What is wrong with this picture?

Steve

Imagination is a wonderful thing. Too bad its not transferable from
person to person.

Think of a nubile mid 20s girl in a tiny string bikini.

Do you think the one I think of looks identical to yours?

Do we even have our girls with the same hair color, let along boob
sizes?

Gunner

My, my. A reasonable logical man in a sea of twits.

Steve