SteveB

"SteveB" wrote in message
newsxZFe.51980$4o.50747@fed1read06...

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:FlWFe.51972$4o.5811@fed1read06...

"Tove Momerathsson" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:

"Marc" wrote in message
news:7PTFe.12657$uy3.6146@trnddc05...
And that is what you got.
12 answers and they all want a drawing... Makes me go Hmmmmmmm
"I must have a drawing"
Marc

Hmmmm. I need a drawing to imagine a miniature antique wood
architectural
column. What is wrong with this picture?

Steve

Ionic, Doric or Corinthian?

Tove

Thank you. You have unwittingly proven my point far more eloquently

than
ever could.

Steve

Nope! He proved the point that you need a drawing.

Harold

I see your point. Right there on top of your head.

Steve

Listen you moron, you're the one that asked for a replay, providing less
than enough information so you could get a viable answer. You remind me
of
a little kid with a hammer, and everything is a nail that needs to be hit.

I did my best to provide you with a guideline, based on my years of
running
a machine shop with manual machines. I did that not knowing if you
wanted
four, five,six, or 19 flutes on your proposed project, and I did it
politely. I even proposed some viable solutions to your problem, in spite
of the fact that you're so damned numb that you plain *don't get it*.

You didn't like the feedback you got so you want to crucify the messenger?
I'm going to do something for you that I almost never do. I'm going to
plonk you, so I don't have to read anymore of your moronic comments.
Hell, I didn't even plonk ol' Cliff. Does that tell you how little I
think
of you and your bone-headedness? The guy that said no good deed goes
unpunished had it right, didn't he.

Harold

Harold, you are not following this very well, are you? I was talking to
Marc, and then you chimed in. I was responding to when Marc asked a totally
silly question about the style of column, presumably touting his knowledge
of architectural history. Then YOU chimed in from the peanut gallery, and I
answered you just as I would anyone who butted into a conversation.

PLEASE try to keep up.

Sheesh!

Steve