John

"freddyuk" wrote in message

Anyone help me please?
I bought a manual shower valve suitable for high and low
pressure(including combi)
In the box i appear to have the wrong instructions as they are for a
different diverter valve with a different template.
Also in the box are two ;what look like pressure reducers, one has a
blue arrow the other has a grub screw like a service valve except it
has plastic fitting inside like a check valve.
Do i fit these if i i have mains fed system and what goes where? or are
they for a different unit and i dont need them?
I am also using a pressure equalising valve as this unit does not do
that job.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Freddy

Why don't you take it back and get the right instructions & template.

John