B.B.

In article et,
"carl mciver" wrote:

So I'm on a quest for simple and inexpensive solutions to store pliers
(and my ratchets if you have a good one!) on a wall that doesn't take up
much horizontal space. I'll use nails if I have to, but the wood is a bit
thin (in retrospect, maybe thicker plywood would have been better!) and I'd
like something that will hold many different sizes and kinds without having
them fall off if I bump the rack into something rolling it around.

Go to a thrift store and look for pants and vests with tons of
extraneous pockets. Buy them, cut out the pockets, staple the pockets
to the boards, insert tools.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/