TURTLE

"Ish" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:28:39 -0500, "TURTLE"
wrote:

"Iowa883" wrote in message
I have an old gas grill witting around and was wondering if there is a way to
make a small smoker out of it ?
Or has anyone built a smoker inexpesively ?
I would like to be able to smoke some Jerky, chicken or a roast . Nothing
big
just enough for a family of 4.
Thanks,
Iowa883

This is Turtle

Here is a nice one I seen a time back when looking for a new smoker.

http://www.mikesell.net/smoker/

Esay to make smoker and in my opinion it would be the killer.

TURTLE

I heard of a guy who built one out of an old refrigerator
Sounds do able as long as you keep out of the reach of children when
not in use!

This is turtle.

If you use the refrigerator with magnet type holding the door close, it will not
be too much of a problem with kids but still keep them lock or put up. The
refrigerator killers is the ones with the handle latch pin on it and can not be
opened from the inside.

Also some of the best smokers were made out of 6 foot Wall lockers from high
schools. then have you a small pitt to let smoke enter the locker at the bottom
and the smoke would come out of the louvers at the top.

TURTLE