Graeme

Default Bath-to-tile sealing strips

This is probably my favourite approach so far.

"Alan" wrote in message
I used a bead of silicone to provide the seal and then a bath sealing

strip
to provide a neat finish, and additional seal - therefore two seals. There
is a shower over the bath and no leaks!

"Graeme" wrote in message
Evenin' All

I've just bought a couple of these SEALASTRIP uPVC things from Homelux.

be honest I can't see how they will work to my satisfaction (I am very
demanding). The strip comprises a vertical part that is fixed to the

tile
surface using a couple of lines of black gooey stuff. The bottom part of

the
strip rests on the bath edge. I can see that both of these contact

points
will be watertight, but due to the profile of the strip, it would appear
that some water will be retained in a channel created where the vertical

bit
meets the arched bit. The profile is more of an 'h' shape than an 'L'

shape.
Has anybody here used these? Did you also find the profile a bit

strange?
Thanks.

News==----

Newsgroups