The Natural Philosopher

Peter wrote:

ben wrote:

Heh! if the cupboard is going on the tip, then just smash it to bits, I dont
think the bottom will be stuck anywhere around the tiles?

Ah, that's just the problem - the cupboard edge descends into neat
cut-outs in the tiles and is grouted in; i.e. it looks like the
cupboard was put there first, down to the concrete floor, then the
tiles were cut and layed around it, and the whole lot grouted.

Don't worry. Lift it straight out. I doubt its screwed to the substrate
anyway.

Make good with grout.

If it is screwed in, you are in **** whatever you do.

Smash it all out and then repair and redecorate as needed.#