Rich Grise

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:50:34 +0000, Mark Healey wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:35:42 +0000, Jerry Foster wrote:

"Mark Healey" wrote in message
news
I'd like to cut some rings to make chainmail. I'm using 16ga mig wire
and winding them on a 1/4 inch dowel.

I want to cut them with a jewelers slotting saw. I've found the blades
all over the place but can't find an arbor that will fit into a 3/8
inch drill chuck. Where do I get one?

Hand holding a jewler's saw in a drill might prove a little vicious...
It is going to want to grab and jerk. I'd suggest a Dremel tool with a
cutoff wheel.

The drill is already taken apart and mounted (The trigger is in a pedal so
I could foot operate it.) I don't plan to hold it.

When I was in High School, mumble-mumble years ago, one of my buddies
claimed that he was going to make chainmail out of split lockwashers,
now that you've got your cutter all set up. ;-)

Good Luck!
Rich