IMM

Default How long before one fires one's estate agent and gets another?

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
My house isn't selling, and I am just not getting enough viewers
through the door. Time to think about getting a different agent, I
reckon.

What do you think?

The house has been on the maket since the end of March and reduced
twice (I think the starting price was too high a valuation).

Look at the TV programmes and have your house done the way they suggest. It
works, they are right. De-clutter, neutral colours,get the garden tidy, no
junk anywhere. Make it desirable to a buyer. Your personal paste does not
matter.

How many viewings does it take on average before a buyer is found

How many have viewed? Any feedback from the?

and how can I judge that I'm not
jumping out of the frying pan into the
fire by moving to a different agent?

Is the market (South-East) as buoyant as many agents keep telling me?
Or are they all engaged in wishful thinking?

MM