Dave Hinz

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:42:28 -0700, Bob May wrote:
Sorry, there is depletion of the North Polar area but not a full extiction
like at the South Polar Region. Besides, 80% or more of the nasty ozone
depletion chemicals are vented to the atmosphere in the Northern Hemisphere
and they don't fall down to the South Pole, now, do they?

I still want to know how freon, which is a heavy molecule, gets way up
into the ozone layer. And if the interaction happens here, then why is
ozone considered a pollutant at our altitude?