SteveB

"jw" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hang on.

Quoting you: An exact price would have to be determined by first
providing a drawing.

But you want one of us to give you a quote on something without said
drawing. And when one of us asked for a drawing, you state that he
must be too inept to do the job if he can't figure it out w/o a
drawing.

You border on a troll with this level of logic.

JW

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.............NO! I gave a thumbnail description.
All I wanted was a guesstimate price.

If someone said, $5-$10 per item, I could say that is within the budget. If
someone would say $40-$60 per item, I would know that is not within the
budget.

I wasn't placing an order, just a guess.

Please reread the description. For a six inch piece of metal, what I
described should be easily imaginable to any experienced metalworker who was
NOT OVERTHINKING THE JOB.

A six inch miniature column cut out of a piece of 1" square solid bar.

Sheesh.

Steve