Larry Jaques

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:55:55 GMT, the opaque Gunner
clearly wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:22:56 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:36:47 -0500, the opaque "RAM^3"
clearly wrote:

For your pliers, check out some of the pegboard hangers - they make them for
this purpose. (I have a few in use...)

While most are for the small perf size, I *think* I've seen them for 1/4".

Either type can be used with a solid board by simply drilling a couple of
parallel holes.

Tool hangers? Try our new, improved ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) handy
pouches! www.diversify.com/handypouches.html
/blatant ad

Those are actually rather cool. Only problem I can see is sawdust
gumming up the velcro. Snaps may be a better way to go. Or YKK zipper.

Not a problem.

A brushing and/or quick blast of compressed air frees all dust
(to go gum up something else.) File cards and shop vacs work
pretty well, too.

Zippers have a much worse time in a dirty environment. BTDT.

The more we gripe, * http://www.diversify.com/stees.html
the longer God makes us live. * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts