Dan C

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:00:47 -0500, Douglas Fifield wrote:

Sure, start at Sears. At two months it is under warranty ad you don't want
to tinker with it and void the warranty. Let them figure it out.

I called Sears and the "kid" I talked to said that if I brought it in,
they would send it out for repairs. Probably take 1.5 to 2 weeks.
Before I did that, I wanted to check with the wisdom of the list and
see if there was something simple I could check and perhaps avoid the
hassle.

Take it in there, and tell them you want a "loaner" to mow your grass with
while yours is out for repairs.

By the way, this isn't a "list", it's a newsgroup.

Linux Registered User #327951