George E. Cawthon

Gort wrote:
George E. Cawthon wrote:

Charlie S. wrote:

Most everyone in the neighborhood has a fenced in yard. So, that
means any stray dogs or more likely the dog next door find our yard a
convenient place to do his business from time to time. I've thought
of putting up a fence or even talking to the neighbor about his dog.
Neither idea appeals to me.

Outside of doing any thing drastic, like shooting the dog, anyone
have any ideas how to keep the dog(s) out without putting up a barrier.

The key is to find their do and throw it into the middle of the
street. It confuses the dogs! Some people don't like to do this but
it is the best solution and might even have the secondary effect of
shamming the neighbor into controlling the dog.

Another method I've heard recommended is to obtain some lion dung from
your local zoo and spread it along the outer perimeter.
This is purported to keep all dogs and cats far away.

I think that solution is worse than the problem.