Douglas Fifield

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:51:41 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Douglas Fifield" wrote in message

Patient is a 2 month old Craftsman with a 4.5 HP Briggs and Straton
motor.

Seems as though it is not pulling gas after the initial firing. This
is a new mower with only one run speed. The carb seems bone simple.

Any ideas where to start?

Sure, start at Sears. At two months it is under warranty ad you don't want
to tinker with it and void the warranty. Let them figure it out.

I called Sears and the "kid" I talked to said that if I brought it in,
they would send it out for repairs. Probably take 1.5 to 2 weeks.
Before I did that, I wanted to check with the wisdom of the list and
see if there was something simple I could check and perhaps avoid the
hassle.

D.