Jon Grimm

I love the 6-way screwdrivers they sell at the home improvement stores

I carry a leather wave a lot, but when you push them past practical limits,
they do tend to fail

for a daily knife, I bought one they carry at wal-mart (gawd I hate that
store, but they have THIS KNIFE)

It is a Kershaw, American made, designed by Ken Onion.
Spring assist open, locking, black plastic grip with black blade, either
combination straight edge/serrated, or stright edge only.

"Robin S." wrote in message
.. .

"Chuck Sherwood" wrote in message

Perhaps the best solution is to use the right tool instead of a univeral
tool. Since this is your job, it seems to me that you should have the
appropiate toolkit to go with it. Ask your supervisior to buy you the
right tools for the job.

I can't imagine being in the electrical/computer fields and not having
decent phillips and slot drivers. I'm almost tempted to buy a Wiha P2
driver at work (about $6) just to work on my computer at home. Besides,
buying tools is half the fun of being in the trades...

Regards,

Robin